What: MHRAC July 2016 Meeting
Where: The Rock at NoonDay, 2400 2nd St. NW, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87102
When: July 19, 2016 – 5 PM to 7 PM
Tonight, the Mental Health Response Advisory Committee is holding its July 2016 meeting. MHRAC is a group of community stakeholders dedicated to collaborating with the Albuquerque Police Department in developing training, procedures, and policies that promote positive and productive outcomes of peers and APD encounters.
MHRAC needs to hear from YOU. Peers, and their friends and families, are those community members who are directly affected by the work MHRAC is accomplishing, and these meetings open to the general public is where you can be involved in helping guide MHRAC and APD in addressing your issues, concerns and needs.
Last month, we had ten peers in the audience. DBSA Albuquerque would love to see even more of our faces in the crowd. It’d be great if you could attend, and it’d be great if you bring other peers, your families, and your friends. DBSA Albuquerque co-president Steve Bringe sits on MHRAC, so we have a very direct voice on the committee.
We hope to see you there!
Mental Health Response and Advisory Committee (MHRAC)
July 19, 2016
2400 2nd Street NW (The Rock)
2. Approval of June 2016 Minutes
3. Public Comment (two minutes per person, 15 minutes total)
4. Civnet Presentation (Charlie Wisoff)
5. Update from APD/CIU, Nils Rosenbaum
6. Information on Brian Settin’s meeting on AOT (Jim Ogle)
7. CASA Status Hearing Discussion
8. Open discussion and closing comments from Co-chairs
9. Next meeting, August 16, 2016