As part of our mission to provide quality support groups for those living with a mental health diagnosis in the Albuquerque area, we host a group on Friday evenings at the Don Newton Taylor Ranch Community Center near Montaño and Golf Course. Doors open at 6:30 pm, group starts at 7 and ends at 8:30. Come enjoy our safe and welcoming peer-run group. We’ll see you there!
- Not nice people don’t get nicer because it’ll help you heal.
- Musing on the quality of suicidal thoughts over the years
- The University Interviews: Mental health peers to mental health providers.
- Conspiracy theorists and mental health peers share a strong similarity.
- Modern parable: Flattery always gets you somewhere.